Tooned Out

Suburban mommy talks about kicking her online gaming habit.

Name:
Location: Redmond, Washington, United States

Just another face in line at the grocery store...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So What's Your Story?

It's six weeks tomorrow for me. Rest in peace Purrfect and Pinky, my little alter egos. I'm pretty much over Toontown now. If the stress of dealing with my WoW addicted child, and having all the smaller ones roaring through the house all day during the summer break hasn't driven me back, nothing will.

So far this blog's been all about me, but I'm very interested in hearing from other moms in the same predicament. Any other Toontown moms out there trying to kick the habit? Any husbands wishing their wives would take a permanent vacation from Toontown, or wives wishing their husbands would just give those cogs a rest already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home